The integration of bailiffs into the legal system has its own challenges and national regulations. An excellent example how to ease the integration is the Dutch bailiffs partner association Fores Huisdeurwaarders. They don’t only ease partnerships among bailiffs, but first and foremost serve as a go-to platform for advocates who need to partner with a bailiff.
As in any other area of life, different languages across parties and documents present a major challenge in this context – even more so as legal correspondence relies on a very sector-specific terminology and overall wording that requires a high degree of subject matter expertise.
Easy communication between lawyers and bailiffs while dealing with complex legal documents demands a multilingual environment. Our recent case study shows how Fores found the perfect solution to these challenges.
Different legal frameworks – handled by one specialized legal language partner
When looking for a translation partner for the legal sector, highly specific needs must be met, coming with a vast range of competences.
- Complex legal terminology must be translated with 100% accuracy and profound understanding of the different national frameworks.
- Sworn translations are a gold standard, but requirements differ between countries. Certified legal translators must be able to meet the requirements and necessary certifications of each country in scope!
- Legal proceedings often require confidential interpreting of a live conversation on the spot. This calls for certified legal interpreters 24/7 - with and without previous booking - to interpret either in person at court or at another given location, via video conferencing or over the phone.
- By nature, legal cases contain extremely sensitive personal information, particularly those calling for bailiffs. This makes it even more important for the legal translation provider to be fully compliant with the strictest data protection laws and established best practices in terms of information security.
All language services integrated into the client’s central platform
Fores Huisdeurwaarders found the right fit for all above requirements in Acolad Legal, providing expertise, experience and sector-specific linguists as well as highest data security standards and top state-of-the-art technology.
It’s not only expertise and accuracy that counts in the legal space; most translation needs come in with high urgency. 24/7 availability needs to be combined with advanced technological solutions to streamline and automate translation processes for the highest performance and inherent quality control.
Integrating translation workflows into the bailiffs' partner association’s platform means that requests for legal translations as well as for specialized interpreter services can easily be placed with a click – not only saving time, but also enhancing convenience and efficiency alike.
This integration provides Fores Huisdeurwaarders with constant access to legal translators and interpreters across borders, avoiding bureaucratic pitfalls with the provision of all necessary certifications.
In a nutshell: What the legal sector should expect from the perfect legal translation partner
Fores Huisdeurwaarders’ experience shows what you can expect from a legal translation provider who is 100% familiar with the specific demands and necessities of the sector, able to provide specialized and certified linguists, translators and interpreters 24/7 and always at par with the latest technology.
Summarizing the advantages Fores Huisdeurwaarders’ cashes in on:
- Certified and sworn interpreters and translators, to guarantee viability and acceptance at court.
- The integration of all interpretation, localization and translation request workflows into your own system/platform, for convenience, efficiency, traceability, data security, as well as for time and cost savings.
- Long-term cooperation with linguists experienced in the legal field, always ensuring clear and reliable communication with any party and across any language boundary.